HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Press option 1
- For a return call leave a message with your full name and phone number. ALL messages are called back. We audit this twice a day, every weekday.
- Hold the line until the next available staff member answers your call.
We have both men and women available to take your enquiry. Please ask if you have a preference.
What to say
- Please tell the staff member all the health matters you want to address.
If our staff need further assistance they may esculate your call to a clinician.
- This information will enable us to decide with you, the following:
- The most appropriate person(s) for you to see, when, and for how long.
- Whether more than one appointment maybe required.
|Clinical Team 18yrs +||
Up to 20 mins $42
Up to 40 mins $73.50
Clinical Team 13-17yrs
Up to 20 mins $30
Up to 40 mins $60
Social Worker and
Counsellor only consults
60 mins $95.00
30 mins $55.00
(effective 10 September 2018)
Standard - Cost varies
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENTS
Pay on the day using eftpos,
credit card or cash
Make automatic payments
(AP) using our weekly/
Health Hub Project NZ LP
12 3211 0025682 01
Receive an invoice and pay
online directly into the bank
CANCELLATIONS, LATENESS AND NO-SHOWS
Where possible we will text an appointment reminder to your mobile phone
To change or cancel an appointment - please ring at least 2 hours prior to appointment so we can reallocate your appointment time to somebody else and or find you another appointment time.
Running late - please call to advise of lateness and check if rescheduling on the same day is possible.
Avoid no-shows because un-used appointments mean that someone else is missing out – Please do not waste appointment times.
PATIENT CREDIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRADE
Registering as a patient with the Health Hub Project shall be deemed acceptance to the Terms and Conditions of Trade as stated.
PLEASE NOTE: WE HAVE A PAY ON THE DAY POLICY
- Prices include GST unless otherwise advised.
- Our standard consultation fees are available upon request and maybe adjusted from time to time.
Considerations of our fees include but are not limited to the following.
a) The time spent creating your care plan and consultations
b) The complexity of treatment required
c) The cost of materials, equipment, staff and overheads
d) Funding available from the government, public and other sources
Unless otherwise agreed, all services shall be paid for on the date of service.We accept eftpos, credit cards (excluding American Express), cash, cheques and WINZ pay cards.
- Payment plans are available, either direct debit or automatic payment. Please talk to us about these options.
- Where it is agreed that payment need not be made on the day of service, and no payment plan is in place, it shall be paid within 7 days following date of invoice.
An administration fee will be added to any outstanding balances past 7 days. This is at a rate of $5 per statement run.
If no attempt is made to pay your account within 90 days, the account will be sent to a debt collection agency. You will be responsible for all associated costs of recovering outstanding fees this includes any or all of the following.
a) Service or collection fees incurred from debt collection agency
b) Any court costs and disbursements arising from recovery of monies owed
c) Any interest lost or legal costs associated with the above
- Health Hub Project may disclose personal information in order to provide credit references to other agencies that request them, and for debt collection, repossession, credit reporting and other similar purposes.
- Health Hub Project agrees not to use or disclose any information more than is reasonably necessary in the circumstances for it’s genuine business purposes.
- No goods supplied by the Health Hub Project may be returned for credit.
You authorise us to:
a) make enquiries with any previous medical practitioners and health professionals you may
have engaged regarding your medical history and you authorise disclosure by those people to us.
b) Send you information about how we may assist you by providing other medical or health
services that would benefit you.