|Position:||Registered Practice Nurse|
Application Closing Date:
Friday, 4 January, 2019
Practice Nurse Position
Permanent, Full-time position available
Monday – Friday (0830 - 1730)
- Excellent opportunity for professional development
- Working with a team of health care professionals in a unique environment
- Supportive and fun team
- Competitive salary
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic applicant to join our professional team in an expanding and dynamic service. Challenge yourself; why not consider working within our unique health care environment.
All our staff play roles in spearheading and leading the design and development of new approaches to the delivery of health care and health education.
We engage actively with our community in the spirit of partnership, encourage and support teamwork and collaboration internally and with the larger community of health professionals.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- A current New Zealand practicing certificate is essential
- You will hold current immunisation, vaccinator and smear taker certificates.
- Current level 4 (validated within the last 12 months) CPR and / or Advanced Life Support certification
- Experience in a medical centre is desirable
- Proficiency in all areas of practice nursing
- Consistently accurate and a quick learner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong rapport with team members
- A physically fit person who is confident, friendly and approachable
If this sounds like you then please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close Thursday 1st November