|Term:||Permanent, Full-time and/or part-time positions available|
Application Closing Date:
Friday, 1 November, 2019
Permanent, Full-time and/or part time positions available
An excellent opportunity exists for enthusiastic professional nurses to join our team. We have been described as disruptors, transformative, and unconventional but we are most definitely patient focused.
We need dedicated nurses to join us and work in clinical teams where your skills, energy and ideas will grow our service in new directions. So challenge yourself and help us spearhead the design and development of new approaches to the delivery of health care and health education.
We engage actively with our community in the spirit of partnership. We encourage and support teamwork and collaboration internally and with the larger community of health professionals.
- A current New Zealand practicing certificate is essential
- You will hold current immunization, vaccinator and smear taker certificates
- Current level 4 (validated within the last 12 months) CPR and/or Advanced Life Support.
- Consistently accurate and a quick learner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong rapport with team members
- A physically fit person who is confident, friendly and approachable
- Experience in a general practice
- Proficiency in all areas of practice nursing.
If this sounds like you then please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for your application to be considered.
Applications close Friday 1 November 2019