Application Closing Date:
Friday, 31 January, 2020
This is a challenging medical receptionist role where people skills, working in a team and adapting to change are key to the role.
About the Practice
Health Hub Project NZ (HHPNZ) is a flexible, patient centric practice, with a team of experienced clinicians committed to providing patients with great care
As a Host at HHPNZ, you will be at the forefront of all our patient interactions so it is important you are friendly, approachable, and have a natural ability to make our patients feels at ease.
This is a fulltime position and needs someone confident, empathetic and able to juggle tasks and priorities while remaining calm. The successful applicant will enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment. Their focus of the business is to ensure the best possible patient and family experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet patients
- Assisting our patients with their enquiries, both over the phone and in person,
- Generating and confirming appointment bookings
- Update patient records
- Processing payments
- Daily banking
- General Administration
- Play an active part in developing a positive team culture
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in reception, administration, retail or hospitality
- Competent computer / data entry skills with attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Warm, professional manner in person and on the telephone
- Must be able to stand for long periods.