Application Closing Date:
Saturday, 29 February, 2020
Shape the future of health care delivery – the Health Hub Project NZ is a place where your energy and passion will make a genuine difference to the lives of people, and at the same time improve the standard of health in community, locally, nationally, and globally.
Challenge the status quo and have a voice - we are seeking an energetic, passionate General Practitioner to join our fabulous team.
Are you looking for the following?
- To work with a fantastic team of Clinicians
- Encouraged and supported ongoing education and training
- Multidisciplinary approach – we work in a different way from any other practice you will have encountered. You will be part of a team of clinicians overseeing a number of patients visiting the site at one time. You will not be stuck in one room all day.
- Dynamic patient population
We are looking for you, if you meet the below criteria:
- Hold a current annual practising certificate
- Have familiarity with a full range of primary care services
- Are part of the GPEP fellowship programme or already a RNZGP Fellow (or equivalent)
- Eligible to live and work in New Zealand
Salary - negotiation based on skill level and experience
Health Hub Project New Zealand (HHPNZ) is a progressive and innovative health care centre with a rapidly growing patient population.
All our staff play roles spearheading and leading the design and development of new approaches to the delivery of health care and health education.
We engage in the community in the spirit of partnership, and encourage and support teamwork and collaboration internally, and with the larger community of health professionals.
Palmerston North is NZ’s 7th largest city. Close to both the Ruahine and Tararua Ranges and a short drive to destinations such as Wellington, Wairarapa, Hawkes Bay and Ruapehu. With quality sports grounds, beautiful parks and great schools, Palmerston North is a safe place to live and raise a family.